Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Monday, October 5, 2009

We First Met

A year ago, today, Tanner and I first 'met'. I had expected shear terror out of this little guy, but surprisingly, what I met was a curious little boy who just looked into my eyes and put both hands on either side of my face and just looked at me...I felt he was looking into my soul! He had me at that very moment...I was putty in his hands!

Love at First Sight!! October 5, 2008


A Year Later!! October 5, 2009

Tanner,

I never could have imagined that I could love you this much! With every second of every day that passes, I love you more and more! You are such a Blessing! It is such a Blessing to be your momma! I love you my Angel!

~Momma~

1 comment:

Nancy Gill said...

TANNER, YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING TO ALL OF US. TANNER, THANK YOU FOR LOVING US!!! THIS HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL YEAR AND MORE TO COME. YOUR POPPA AND NANNA LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. (POPPA'S BUDDY) (NANNA'S SWEETIE PIE) AND (MOMMY'S ANGEL) THANKS FOR MAKING OUR "VACATION" SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU, TANNER!!!
POPPA AND NANNA