Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Gotcha Day-1 year!!!

Again, I'm going to say it...seems like that's all I say...I can't believe it's been a year!!! I've replayed the last week over and over in my mind; "This is what I was doing a year ago!" " A year ago, today, We were at our Giving and Receiving Ceremony..." I've had dreams over and over again this week about our time in Vietnam. Even though Tanner is too young to know what I'm talking about, last night I pulled out his life books and the pictures I took from Vietnam and we looked at each and every picture...He looked at each baby picture of himself and would say, "Baby Tanner, Momma??" or "Motorcycle! Motorcycle! Momma!!"
To him, that was the real meaning in that night...He'll understand soon enough!
I took some really cute pictures of him last night as well....

One Year Ago,~ October 7, 2008~ Giving and Receiving~ Da Lat, Vietnam





Here's to the rest of our lives....

2 comments:

Nancy Gill said...

Kelly and Tanner,
"Happy Gotcha Day" A year ago your Poppa was so afraid you wouldn't know us or want to come to him. Tanner, You came to him right off the plane and have been your Poppa's Grandson (Poppa's Buddy) ever since. Well, Nanna waited to hold you until we got you to your house. Again, You came to me and became Nanna's Sweetie Pie. Tanner and Kelly, the last Year has been so much fun and complete as a Family. TOO much to say here on the blog, "BUT WE ARE ALL BLESSED"
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!
POPPA AND NANNA

Lisa said...

I LOVE the pictures, Kelly! Here's to the next great years to come!