Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Friday, December 17, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes...

Last night, while driving home, I was telling Tanner of all the things I had to accomplish for that night. This was our conversation:

Me: I have so many things to do tonite, Tanner. Cook supper, get your clothes ready for your Christmas program tomorrow night, give you a bath and pick up the kitchen and living room....

Tanner: Momma? Where's my phone?

Me: hmmm, I don't know, Tanner...

Tanner: Where's your phone Momma?

Me: It's right here...why, son?

Tanner: I need to call Jesus to help you...

---My heart melted...---


That absolutely made my whole night...Goodness, I don't think I could love that little boy more!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love this! I miss that sweet boy. He's such a cutie. I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Short term loans in usa I read your blog. its nice and boy is very cute.