Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Little Man!

I had all these plans of waking up before him, this morning, taking his picture at the exact time he was born, singing Happy Birthday as he woke up. Man, was I fooled. Instead, I woke up to his sweet little voice saying, "I just come to check on you, Mom. It's my Birthday!" So, at 4:45, I sang Happy Birthday to him over and over again before talking him into going back to 'rest'.

I can't believe how time has flown by. 3 years ago today...6:10am My precious little baby was born into the world. He's not a baby anymore--if you ask him, Momma is the ONLY one allowed to call him a 'baby'...otherwise he demands that he's a BIG BOY! The only remnants of him being a baby is when he sleeps, he still balls his little hands up in fists...i love that....

At the moment, I don't have any 3rd Birthday pics, but I was looking through all my pictures of him this morning. I found this picture--it's his 1st birthday! He came to see Momma at work! He had only been home for almost 2 months...Gosh, He's growing up! But grows more precious with each day...



So, today, My baby boy, it's your 3rd Birthday! You're growing up to be such a smart, sweet, loving BIG BOY...Momma loves you with all her heart!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner!! What a big boy you've become! We love you and hope you've had loads of fun on your birthday!