Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wonderful Years!

I woke up this morning. Watched the sunrise. The same activity as I do everyday.
Today was different, though. I walked into Tanner's bedroom, sat down next to him as he slept and whispered, "It's time to get up, Angel..."
That's when I realized it. 3 years ago today, I landed in his birth country, excited and nervous. The past three years have been definitely a learning experience! Wonderful. Exciting! I wouldn't change one second of it!
Tanner is certainly growing up. He's such the little man. Such a comedian! Ya just never know what's going to come out of his little mouth!

Updated Photo's!










4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! Tanner is looking like such a big boy! And just as cute as ever! Will we see you this weekend at the Farm? I hope so!

Scarlett said...

you are blessed with such a lovely good looking boy, plus you are lucky to be in america the home of the free, so much i can say living where i am. Well done

dr dre headphones said...

Microsoft Office 2010 offers a flexible and powerful new ways to deliver you the best results of the work (in the office, at home or school). With Microsoft Office 2010 Key, regardless of how you work and where you work, all done in your control, you can get the job done and produce stunning results.

Unknown said...

cute pictures!
Hotmail contact number