Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

It's that time of year again, bright shiney days, in between terrential down pours. Luckily, Halloween wasn't spoiled by rain. It was a crisp beautiful day!!! Tanner had a wonderful day! It started out with his very first Halloween Party! (The party was wonderful, Tricia!! You thought of everything!!!! Thank You!)



After a LONG nap (he was exhausted) we packed up and went to Poppa and Nanna's to trick or treat!!! We were so excited to see Uncle Todd and Aunt Vikki with little (not so much...SO juicy!!!) Amelia!!!

We stopped for just a bit for a few photo ops


Then me and the little bug were off to trick or treat!! On our way home, he looked up at me and said, "Momma, Punkin is hebby (heavy)!!" He was sooo happy to have so much Chocolate! Hahaha!!!


On a much more serious note: I got an email from a friend that has this link attached to it.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601080&sid=an94ROU1ez6A#
It saddens my heart--like alot of other people.
My prayers go out to the wonderful people of Vietnam...My Son's birth country...you hold a special place in all of our hearts.

No comments: